Every Apple display comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Apple Display extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for support
AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite service: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Apple display for service
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple display to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Apple Display provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple display
- Included power cord
- One Apple-branded display stand and one Apple-branded mount purchased at the same time
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions including:
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.