Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite service for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other accidental damage, plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us/mac/.