Every set of AirPods Pro headphones comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
One stop for support
AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your headphones using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your headphones to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair.
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your AirPods Pro headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using Siri
- Bluetooth connectivity
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.