Every Apple Watch SE comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch SE extends your coverage and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax for Apple Watch SE. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS, and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple Watch using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $79 for Apple Watch SE, plus applicable tax
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.