Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $15, plus applicable tax. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and tvOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of $15, plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Streaming original shows and movies from Apple TV+
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on your HDTV
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/us.