The beloved 7.9-inch iPad mini is more capable than ever. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A beautiful Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments. Support for Apple Pencil.1 Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.2 An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. As well as all-day battery life,3 Touch ID and Apple Pay, and over a million iPad apps on the App Store—in an iPad that fits in one hand.
- 7.9-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Gigabit-class LTE cellular data2
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Apple Pencil1
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen, and all the great features of iOS 13
1Apple Pencil sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (6th and 7th generations), and iPad mini (5th generation).
2Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Go to apple.com/ipad-mini/specs for a complete set.